Monday, April 09, 2007

Monday...

My day was spent going back and forth to the hospital. First to take Matt and wait till they were ready for him...then back and forth with the kids a couple times. Everything went without any major glitches and Matt will be resting well tonight, I hope. Tomorrow they'll get him up on his new hip and will go from there.


I'm a little strung out myself, being the last few days have been a bit of a whirlwind of activity. I processed some negatives today...and scanned them...and quite frankly am feeling rather bleh about them and anything artistic. One thing that I notice drastically reduces my enthusiasm and confidence with my artwork...is fatigue. So...hopefully I can address my tiredness and then feel better in general about my images.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home